At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s Matador Room, classics are reimagined. Latin cuisine, drawing on Spanish, Caribbean and South American flavors, is crafted with local, seasonal ingredients, and small and large plates encourage sharing and socializing. The historical dining room recalls the glamour of 1940s supper clubs with an original chandelier, and the ocean-view Matador Terrace allows guests to dine beneath a trellis covered with climbing bougainvillea.
• Dining room only available for full buyouts (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
• Accommodates seating for up to 120 people
• Existing furniture
• Sharing style menu concept
With ocean and poolside views, Matador Terrace is set beneath a custom pergola covered with climbing bougainvillea and lush tropical greenery. An extension of Matador Room, menus feature Jean-George’s interpretation of Latin and Caribbean fare prepared with fresh, seasonal and local ingredients.
• Accommodates groups of 16 guests and more
• Accommodates up to 75 people seated semi-private under covered terrace
• Cocktail receptions up to 150 guests
• Private buyouts of entire terrace based on availability